We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

Which Sandwich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond Hill...
reviews: 21
Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

We'll be vacationing in Sandwich in August but would like to know of any interesting Restaurants, Diners, Dives etc on the Cape as well as any outlet malls either on the cape or nearby.

Thanks

Bev aka the shopaholic!

14 replies to this topic
cape cod
reviews: 5
11. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

In Sandwich off Cotuit Road is Tomatoes an Italian place. I haven't been there in years to be honest (so many restaurants, so little time) but I have friends that go there and like it. Amari's is on 6A by the road that goes to Sandy Neck and it's Italian. I've had some good meals there and some that were just ok. Pizza's look great there but since I have to eat gluten free I can't try them. Boo hoo.

By the canal is the Aqua Grill and Seafood Sams. Great eating is at the Belfry Inn and Restaurant in town but it's expensive but I've never had a bad meal there.

I hope that gives you some ideas.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 57
12. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

If you are out and about ... PJ's in Wellfleet has great fried clams. Bubala's in Provincetown has my favorite outdoor seating ... trees and umbrellas to shade it and lots of people walking by ... and good food at reasonable prices.

cape cod
13. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

Another good seafood place, Brewster Fish House. Have a great time!

Cape Cod
reviews: 14
14. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

The Aqua Grill in Sandwich has a good seafood menu and great view of the Cape Cod Canal and boat traffic. We ate there recently and were very pleased with the food, atmosphere and service.

If you want a quintessential Cape Cod shopping experience, travel along Rt. 6A from Sandwich to Orleans. You'll find many quaint shops, antique shops, restaurants, etc. along the way.

Reply to: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sandwich