We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anything open in November

Which Provincetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Syracuse NY
reviews: 1
anything open in November

I received an email from The Crows Nest offering specials through Nov 20. We usually visit Columbus day weekend, but missed out this year. November is definitely doable, just not sure whats opened. I realize people actually LIVE there year round, but what about shops etc in town?

Thanks

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 1
1. Re: anything open in November

Do a search in the box above. We've had several recent discussions on what's open when.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 19
2. Re: anything open in November

It might be worth a phone call to Crow's Nest to have a chat and see if they have figured out what you might do in Nov. to entertain yourselves. My personal experience has been that a sort of unpleasant weather curtain decends at Thanksgiving. I'm not predicting what weather you will experience but just encouraging you to go as early in Nov. as your schedule permits. Have fun.

Yarmouth, MA
3. Re: anything open in November

We don't entirely roll up the streets after Columbus Day ;-)

What kind of "things" are you curious about?

4. Re: anything open in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 27, 2013