We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking tickets for whalewatching

Which Provincetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 44
booking tickets for whalewatching

Hi

I will be in Ptown on Thursday and Friday and plan to go on the Dolphin Fleet whalewatching tour on one of the days.

Would it be wise to book in advance or will I be OK to just turn up at this time of year?

thanks

boston, ma
reviews: 23
1. Re: booking tickets for whalewatching

At this time of year you can just show up. If you are concerned, you can go to the ticket booth early to buy tickets for a later trip, but way advance purchase shouldn't be necessary.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 57
2. Re: booking tickets for whalewatching

Also ... you may want to be sure the weather is conducive to whale watching before purchasing. The boats go out in most conditions but if you have a choice of a rainy Thursday or a sunny Friday, wouldn't you rather wait until Friday?

Glasgow, United...
3. Re: booking tickets for whalewatching

thanks for your replies

reviews: 12
4. Re: booking tickets for whalewatching

Do give them a call, however, as school groups sometimes go out at this time of year and that is a totally different experience!

Glasgow, United...
5. Re: booking tickets for whalewatching

Thanks Yellowbird I would not have thought about that

I most definately would not want to go on a tour with a group of children and will ring ahead

6. Re: booking tickets for whalewatching

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 06, 2013