We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sugar Cane Restaurant

Which Peabody hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MA
reviews: 23
Sugar Cane Restaurant

Not listed in the restaurant section and can not figure out how to add a restaurant.

There is a review for Fortune Palace which is no longer there. Sugar Cane is now it its place and it has the most WONDERFUL vietnamese style food. This place has been there for quite some time (maybe 1 1/2 yrs) Staff is friendly. It is my new favorite restaurant. I have had the pepper shrimp, all the dumplings, popcorn shrimp as appetizers and all are very good. We have also tried the soups; egg drop & won ton(I think) which are very good. We have also tried the mandarin ginger shrimp for a main course plus others which the names elude me right now. It has all been very good.

My only constructive critism is the wait staff needs to be a little more attentive. When a drink is empty; they should ask about replenishing it; soda or alcohol(alcohol= $$ for them).

1. Re: Sugar Cane Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, August 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Peabody
Recent Conversations
More Peabody Topics