We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fifth fabulous trip tothe vineyard

Which Oak Bluffs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 82
fifth fabulous trip tothe vineyard

just returned and am quite tired!

we arrived friday late afternoon on cape air. we then headed straight to the tivoli inn. just as nice as last year! very relaxing place! we immediately dropped of our luggage and headed downtown! needed my vineyard fix badly! did some shopping. had some beers and wine. went to the sidecar for the first time and not sure why we never went there before! what a great place! the friday night bartender was fabulous! wine was great! what a cute cute place.

saturday we tooled around in a rental car. went to aquinnah and just took it all slow! had a nap. went to the OB summer solistice (sp??) listened to some bands and all in all, had a great time!!!! the band that was a folk type in front of the oyster bar was great! we saw the fireworks. the firework show was very good! beautiful night too. we also ate some fried clams during the day in menemsha at the bite. very yummy. we also went back to side car and ate some yummy stuff! i did post a quick review. the owner of side car is such a nice guy!

sunday, hit edgartown for some more shopping (love the shopping there...) and boat watching, had some beers and lunch at seafood shanty. very enjoyable day! went to larsens for yummy lobster and cherrystones. gorgeous! sun was shining brightly! met some super nice people. enjoyed ourselves. love larsens!

all in all, we had beautiful picture perfect weather and had a great trip!

not sure what is going on at the oyster bar, but, we went in friday night and ended up leaving. they had no red wine other than a few pricey bottles (which we have no problem purchasing, but we had already had quie a bit and did not need the superduper stuff if you know what i mean...lol) and, by the glass, they only had pinot noir (which we do not drink) and cote de rhone (which we did not want) very strange. we have always in the past enjoyed ourselves at the oyster bar...not sure that will be the case any longer......but, that being said, we certainly will be back to the side car! highly recommend it.

so, it was certainly another successful mission! the wather could not have been better! we had a picture perfect time! now i have to get back to REAL life....

1. Re: fifth fabulous trip tothe vineyard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 am, June 30, 2013