We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Tree Shop, Natick

Which Natick hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland, West...
Christmas Tree Shop, Natick

Can anyone tell me what the christmas tree shop in Natick is like, i've heard different stories and was wondering what type of stock it has etc?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 1
1. Re: Christmas Tree Shop, Natick

The Christmas Tree Shop, as the name implies, started out selling holiday merchandise at very low prices. However, now they sell a big variety of items, ranging from some food products to decor for the home. They specialize in overstocks, special purchases, show samples, etc. An interesting place to shop. There are many throughout Massachusetts, including the Natick site.

AlanM

Boston
reviews: 10
2. Re: Christmas Tree Shop, Natick

This is one of my favorite places to go for picture frames. Any holiday that's coming up, they have a zillion polymer and ceramic knicknacks, signs, planters, etc. all for about 1.39apiece. They have "silk" flowers, plant pots, vases, lamps, baskets, dishware, greeting cards, table linens, curtains....never know exactly what they'll have in stock. They have a limited supply of furniture, but it's not super high quality. I know someone (about 160lbs, not huge) who fell through one of their chairs. The parking lot is notorious for its population of men reading papers in cars rather than brave the place. :-) My hubby's famous quip to a girlfriend and me in the candle isle, "Have we got enough junk yet?" nearly got him clobbered by five middle-aged women! :-)

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
reviews: 4
3. Re: Christmas Tree Shop, Natick

Almost all Christmas tree shops are the same inside, the outside is what makes them unique....check out:

http://www.christmastreeshops.com/

Click on the "Flyer" section to get an idea of what they currently have....depending on when you go, their stock will be different, especially if there is a holiday coming up....

Boston...
reviews: 127
4. Re: Christmas Tree Shop, Natick

It is great place to go for craft items. I get many vases, containers and baskets there for making silk floral arrangements. They sell seasonal decorations such as right now Halloween/Fall decorations are available. As other posters mentioned the quality is not the highest but the prices are lower than you'd find any place else. They have some unique stuff you can't find any where else. Most items if you don't buy it when you see it, it won't be there the next time you go as they have a constantly changing stock.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 20
5. Re: Christmas Tree Shop, Natick

Their slogan is "Don't you just love a bargain" and that's what they have. There is a variety of items at decent prices albeit not the highest quality. You'll love roaming the aisles for seasonal items, decorations and cute chochkies for the home or dorm, picture frames at great prices, lamps, pillows, gift wrap, stationary. Oh I could go on and on!

Ireland, West...
6. Re: Christmas Tree Shop, Natick

great, i'm looking for halloween wedding favours so looks like the Christmas tree shop may be able to sort me out with favours and much more.....thanks for all your help :)

Boston
7. Re: Christmas Tree Shop, Natick

Thanks for the link. It's never occurred to me to look at their flyer online as it shows up in the local paper, but I know I haven't seen this one. They've got some good stuff!

For Halloween, they'll have aisle upon aisle of junk. Acc'd to the current flyer, they have glowing purple skulls on sale. Don't know if you want reminders of death at a wedding, but there's also a selection of nice foam pumpkins, various sizes. Some nice glass serving trays appealed to me...and those curtains for 6.99. Gas up the car! Let's go! Happy shopping!

Norwood...
reviews: 20
8. Re: Christmas Tree Shop, Natick

Every do it yourself bride in Massachusetts or at least a large percent of them have bought their wedding favors at the Christmas Tree Shops. Including myself...12 years ago.

Boston
9. Re: Christmas Tree Shop, Natick

They have TONS of ultra cheap yet still nice stuff.... and great favors and little doo-dads... extremely cheap but nice enough photo frames...pillows...etc... they have lots of locations, not just in Natick. I go to the one in Avon, which is located conveniently down the road from IKEA! Another favorite place!

10. Re: Christmas Tree Shop, Natick

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, September 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Natick