We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurants in area?

Which Hull hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa Canada
reviews: 2
Good restaurants in area?

Spending 3 days there in May and saw some suggestions from 2 years ago on this forum and wondering if any recent suggestions in Hull-Nantasket-Cohasset areas?

6 replies to this topic
Boston...
reviews: 125
1. Re: Good restaurants in area?

DiNeros and the Atlantica, both in Cohasset are really good. I'm not a fan of the Red Parrot. I would avoid that place at all costs. It's right in Hull on the beach. Also, for beach food, a place in Hull right on the beach is Barefoot Bobs. They were recently on Kitchen Nightmares. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing since it's apparently cleaned up now.

Ottawa Canada
2. Re: Good restaurants in area?

Thanks-will be staying at Nantasket Beach Resort - any thoughts re food there? In Boston during days so evening meal.

Boston...
reviews: 125
3. Re: Good restaurants in area?

There's a place on nantasket beach that opened last year or the year before called Beachfire. I've never tried it though. There's an Italian restaurant right on the main strip there also called Bridgemans. It's on the pricey side. The food is okay, I didn't think spectacular, but I'd give it another shot. I liked the ambiance there though and think it'd be a good place to grab a drink at the least. Jake's seafood is really good. That place is always packed.

Ottawa Canada
4. Re: Good restaurants in area?

Thanks. Had a look at Cohasset restaurants on TA and picked up some ideas. I seem to recall Atlantica has nice water view setting.

Boston...
5. Re: Good restaurants in area?

Bridgeman's has a nice patio now--a good place to have a drink and watch the world go by. I like their food too.

Boston...
reviews: 15
6. Re: Good restaurants in area?

If you do not care about ocean view & you have a car to back track couple of miles then launch @ hingham shipyard has many food options - http://www.hinghamlaunch.com/

Reply to: Good restaurants in area?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted