We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

Which Hull hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancaster, New York
Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

I'm spending a few days in Hull at the end of June and would like to get to Boston via ferry from Pemberton point Hull. I was looking at the mbta schedule posted online and it appears the last boat leaving Hull on a weekday is at 9am? Is this true. I was looking for a ferry leaving at around 12pm or 1pm. Dose anyone know what time the last ferry leaves Pemberton point Hull to Boston 's Long wharf on a weekday?

21 replies to this topic
Boston...
1. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

I think you read the schedule correctly. The schedule is geared to commuters.

Easton...
2. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

The schedule never lies. The commuter rail to cohasset also stops running early. A cab is around $80.00.

Lancaster, New York
3. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

Thanks for the replies. Well maybe I can get a ferry from Quincy Fore River to Boston instead. I think they run all day.

Ottawa Canada
reviews: 2
4. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

Quincy does have more time options and what you need to keep in mind Hull ferry only runs weekdays but Quincy runs weekends. I don't know about parking at Quincy but it is free at Hull.I

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 38
5. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

Take a ride along Jerusalem road. Also walk along far end of beach by point allerton and along sea wall by entrance to Boston harbor.

Boston...
reviews: 119
6. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

You can also take the ferry from Hingham. It's a beautiful ride on a nice day. It does cost to park at the Hingham lot, $4 I think.

Ottawa Canada
reviews: 2
7. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

I have also taken to and from Logan airport when I didn't have car and if you are staying at Nantasket Beach Resort they have a driver and van that can get you to and from ferry either at Hull or Quincy. Offbeach season this is great spot for exploring Boston as hotels in downtown Boston can be triple or more the cost.

Boston...
8. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

The OP traveled to Hull last June.

Boston...
reviews: 114
9. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

Great to see Hull experiencing this comeback. When I was a kid growing up in Boston, we all begged and pleaded for parents to take us to Paragon Park. Love Nantasket. If anyone gets stranded intown, you don't need to spend 80 on a cab. The Hingham bus (#220) from Quincy Center Station on the Red Line (Braintree branch) gets you as far as Hingham Harbor and a cab from there would be far less pricey.

Edited: 5:33 am, April 05, 2013
Kiawah, SC
reviews: 3
10. Re: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston

Here is the Pemberton Pier in Hull MBTA Commuter Boat Schedule

www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/boats/lines/…

Reply to: Hull mbta ferry service to Boston
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted