We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurants in Hull (Nantasket Beach)

Which Hull hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork Ireland
reviews: 267
Good restaurants in Hull (Nantasket Beach)

Just a few short weeks until our trip to Nantasket Beach!!!!! I am very disorganised for this trip - it just seems to have come up on us very quickly. I realise we are going to spend our time split between settling our son into college in Boston and taking a breather in our vacation rental. I have been investigating nice restaurants in the Hull area - but I am a bit confused as reviews seem to differ between reviewers quite dramatically. I like to stick with the advice of members with a trusted track record - rather than somebody who has joined Trip Advisor to 'rant' about a particular establishment - and then never be seen or heard of again. Unfortunately there seems to be an abundance of these one off reviewers on the Hull restaurant forum!!! Can anybody recommend a few nice places for dinner??? We are not too fussy eaters - as we will have almost 3 weeks here - we are open to all budgets.

Edited: 8:28 am, July 27, 2011
14 replies to this topic
Boston...
11. Re: Good restaurants in Hull (Nantasket Beach)

Thanks for checking in--

I hope you'll be able to relax when you arrive, after all the stress of getting ready AND the housing falling through. Glad that was resolved. Safe travels.

12. Re: Good restaurants in Hull (Nantasket Beach)

For a very nice dining experience collared shirt and nice dress nothing to fancy I urge you to go to Rafeal's in Hull.

The wait staff is wonderfully attentive without being over bearing. The food is exquisite and the atmosphere quite calming.

Thank me later.

Boston Bean

Boston...
reviews: 3
13. Re: Good restaurants in Hull (Nantasket Beach)

Jack....you are replying to a three year old thread......

Boston...
reviews: 4
14. Re: Good restaurants in Hull (Nantasket Beach)

I believe he's promoting his restaurant.

Reply to: Good restaurants in Hull (Nantasket Beach)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted