We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 nights in Hull any suggestions?

Which Hull hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
park ridge
reviews: 3
6 nights in Hull any suggestions?

we are a family of 4 ---2 adults, 9 year old & 19.

12 replies to this topic
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 38
1. Re: 6 nights in Hull any suggestions?

Hull is a thin long peninsula. Every home with very few exceptions is walking distance to ocean or bay. I don't think any home east of nantasket av is more than 100 yds from ocean. kemberma area is a little more crowded. Letter streets are less. Basically pick a nice home and enjoy. Once you have specific options happy to comment.

Boston
2. Re: 6 nights in Hull any suggestions?

Need more information. When are you staying and where? Will you have a car and do you know the area? Are you here on vacation or a specific reason?

park ridge
3. Re: 6 nights in Hull any suggestions?

Thanks we are staying at 39 bay street the first week of august. we dont plan to get a car - we heard that we could use train or ferry to get to boston

park ridge
4. Re: 6 nights in Hull any suggestions?

thanks we are statying at 39 bay street the first week of august - no car thought we could use the train system & ferry to get to Boston.

here for R & R at the best and also to take our 9 year old to Boston - walk the freedom trail and learn a bit of history

park ridge
5. Re: 6 nights in Hull any suggestions?

thanks - no car family vacation Beach and to Boston for a bit of history education.

Boston
6. Re: 6 nights in Hull any suggestions?

I saw your other thread...I think you need a car to get around hull. You will want to explore Cohasset, Hingham, Scituate. Getting to and from logan without a car is possible, but I think you will even need a cab at the hull end, unless you have friends there.

Getting to Boston via the boat is the best way.

Boston...
reviews: 4
7. Re: 6 nights in Hull any suggestions?

You definitely need a car in Hull.

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
reviews: 133
8. Re: 6 nights in Hull any suggestions?

How are you going to get groceries, go to an ATM, etc. without a car? It's been a while since I've been there, but except for maybe a couple pizza or seafood restaurants, a couple bars and the beach, there are not too many amenities within walking distance in that neighborhood. I think you will need a car to get around Hull Maybe someone else here knows that area better.

Edited: 4:12 pm, July 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 38
9. Re: 6 nights in Hull any suggestions?

well, it looks like you are right by the ferry and there are a number of restaurants in walking distance. not sure about grocery store. Hopefully your landlord has provided all those details.

There are some cabs so you could go shopping but this is not the way I would suggest spending a week there but it's not my vacation.

park ridge
10. Re: 6 nights in Hull any suggestions?

thanks for the advice...guess ill be looking into getting a car

Reply to: 6 nights in Hull any suggestions?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted