We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

place to eat

Which Hadley hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
place to eat

we will be visiting umass over in the next week or so and staying with marriott or Hol inn express.

are ther any place close to eat breakfast in the mornings and dinner in the evening. I know this is close to downtown amherst any recommendations for dinner there. Just something simple. Any comments on the amherst pub

family friendly.

thank in advance.

Cambridge...
reviews: 116
1. Re: place to eat

If you head up route 9 towards Amherst you will pass a shopping center on the left (Stop & Shop is the biggest store) - there's a diner in the parking lot which serves standard breakfast fare and is kid-friendly. Amherst has a Bertuccis which kids generally like. I'll let others comment on other dinner options as I haven't had dinner in Amherst in years. In general, Northampton (the other direction on route 9) has many more interesting choices for dinner.

2. Re: place to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 pm, October 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hadley
Recent Conversations
More Hadley Topics