We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lunch near bike path

Which Hadley hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NewEngland
reviews: 3
lunch near bike path

We will be meeting friends on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend to ride the bike path and would like to find a nice, casual place for late lunch or maybe and early supper. Brew pubs or Irish pubs would be great! Thanks much.

Cambridge...
reviews: 115
1. Re: lunch near bike path

Does it have to be in Hadley? It's a quick ride from where the bike path ends to downtown Northampton where you could choose between Northampton Brewery or Fitzwilly's.

NewEngland
2. Re: lunch near bike path

Any place along the bike path would be fine, we are most likely going to start in Hadley.

Cambridge...
reviews: 115
3. Re: lunch near bike path

Either Northampton or Amherst would be your best bet (depnding on which direction your ride). I can't think of anything decent in Hadley. I'd go to one of the two places I mentioned in Northampton, or to the Amherst Brewering Company, Judie's, Delano's or the Monkey Bar in downtown Amherst:

Here's a map of the rail trail:

www.mass.gov/dcr/parks/trails/nwrt_map.gif

NewEngland
4. Re: lunch near bike path

Thanks, I'm sure one of these will work. The bike path looks like a nice place for a ride, now just need the weather to cooperate.

5. Re: lunch near bike path

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, September 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hadley
Recent Conversations