We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for Patriots game

Which Foxboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Stroudsburg...
reviews: 4
Hotel for Patriots game

What are some of the most convenient hotels to stay at when going to the game? We will be going on October 26th...can't wait... would like under 200 a night....Thanks...

11 replies to this topic
Limerick, Ireland
1. Re: Hotel for Patriots game

Anywhere along I - 495

use Google MAPS to locate

click on "Search Nearby"

type in " Hotels"

Boston...
reviews: 149
2. Re: Hotel for Patriots game

Your best bet is to stay at the hotel at the stadium, otherwise you have to walk from the hotel to the stadium. I don't think taxis want to be anywhere around the stadium on game days. It's a bit of a cluster.

Foxboro...
reviews: 8
3. Re: Hotel for Patriots game

The hotel at the stadium would be perfect as there would be lots to do around Patriot Place, but chances are it's sold out and is no where near your price of 200.

If you don't have a car you can scratch hotels along 495 as there would be no way to get to the stadium.

You may want to check out places in Dedham, and get the Patriots train the day of the game at Dedham Corp Center. Without a car that would be your best bet. There is a Holiday Inn,

Residence Inn and Comfort Inn all within a 1/2 mile walk of the train station. Within that area there are a number of restaurants and shopping at Legacy Place.

East Stroudsburg...
4. Re: Hotel for Patriots game

We do have a car...that is not a problem. Do you know that the hotel at the stadium is 495 a night and if it is game day you have to pay an additional 50 to park your car in their lot!!!

Foxboro...
5. Re: Hotel for Patriots game

That's why I said the hotel at the stadium would not be within your price range.

Having a car opens up many more possibilities. How many nights are you planning on staying?

There are several hotels in Foxboro and surrounding towns that may meet your price range. I know there is a Red Roof Inn, Comfort Inn, Residence Inn all in Foxboro, most about 4 miles from the stadium. Other towns to consider are Norwood, would be a straight shot up Rte 1 to the stadium, but with traffic, there is also a nice Best Western in Sharon about 3 miles from the stadium. Along 495 you can look in Franklin. Many more options with a car.

Boston...
reviews: 149
6. Re: Hotel for Patriots game

lol, I can't say I'm surprised. I didn't check the prices before I suggested it. Maybe you can stay in Boston and take the Patriots train from there. Parking is going to be $40 or $50 regardless of where you park around the stadium.

East Stroudsburg...
7. Re: Hotel for Patriots game

Thank you...we decided on Holiday Inn Express, a few miles from the stadium...pretty new hotel. Any suggestions for dinner. We have eaten at the CBS Scene a few times.

Foxboro...
8. Re: Hotel for Patriots game

For dinner at Patriot Place I suggest Skipjacks (seafood) or Tavolino (italian)

http://www.skipjacks.com/index.cfm?pid=10253

tavolinorestaurant.us/index.php/…

East Stroudsburg...
9. Re: Hotel for Patriots game

Thanks so much...think we will try Tavolino...........menu looks delicious.

Boston...
reviews: 2
10. Re: Hotel for Patriots game

You could also split it up. Say do a night or two at the Quincy Mariott, leave your car there and do a night or two at a Mariott downtown. Let one of discount site experts help you out.

Reply to: Hotel for Patriots game
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted