We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trains

Which Foxboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rockford, Illinois
trains

i am trying to plan a surprise trip to a patriots game for my husband nov 24 2013, i have game tickets already and air fare into the boston airport, if the trains only go to foxboro on game days, whats the most southern stop it makes everyday, the closest hotel to there, where on game day we could take the train to the game...

3 replies to this topic
Foxboro...
reviews: 6
1. Re: trains

I'm confused as to whether you are looking to take the train to the game or if you're looking to take the train on a non game day and rent a room close to the stadium? Most of the stops on game day are in Boston.

Edited: 8:41 pm, September 23, 2013
Foxboro...
reviews: 6
2. Re: trains

Here is the link to the Patriots train. If you're looking for a hotel outside of Boston there are hotels available close to the Dedham Corp Center stop. There is a Hilton, Residence Inn and a few others where you can have a short walk to the Dedham Corp Station.

http://www.mbta.com/riding_the_t/patriots/

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 53
3. Re: trains

The train only runs to the stadium on game day. There are stops nearby but it is really best to have a car in that area.

Reply to: trains
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted