We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Gillette

Which Foxboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlantic City, New...
reviews: 32
Parking at Gillette

I would like to get to Patriots Place early to visit the Hall and have dinner before the preseason game this Thursday. What is the earliest I can park (I understand the Gillette lot opens four hours ahead for tailgating) but what if I don't want to tailgate and just want to leave m car at the stadium...will the stadium be open around 2pm for a 730 game?

8 replies to this topic
Foxboro...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Parking at Gillette

You can get there whenever you want to park and visit the Hall as well as Patriots Place, there are specific lots for that kind of visit, but you'll have to move your car before you go into the stadium as they watch these lots to make sure people are not parking there and going to the game. Patriots Place, the Pro Shop and Hall are open regardless if there is a game or not so you can show up at 2 to do those things, but with the traffic leaving these lots and then trying to get into the game lots could be more of a headache than it's worth.

Atlantic City, New...
2. Re: Parking at Gillette

I am trying to avoid moving the car so I would like to know how early I cld park in gillette stadium and do everything I want to do in patriots place and then the game?

Foxboro...
3. Re: Parking at Gillette

When the lots open if you don't want to move your car, which would be for a 7:30 game around 3:30 or 4.

Atlantic City, New...
4. Re: Parking at Gillette

Ok so it really doesn't give me a lot of time to see The Hall and eat and walk around stadium before game. Thank you.

Foxboro...
reviews: 20
5. Re: Parking at Gillette

Just to clarify, the stadium itself is not "open", so you could not walk around the stadium itself prior to the gates being officially opened and tickets being taken.

Patriot Place (there is no s after Patriot), is open every day, whether there is a game or not, as keater04 stated. And as mentioned, you can get there long before the lots for the game are opened, but yes, you would have to then move your car before attending the game.

Atlantic City, New...
6. Re: Parking at Gillette

No I know u can't walk around stadium before it's opened, I just wanted to know the earliest time I could park in the gillette lot and still go do everything I want to do before going into stadium for game without moving the car. Someone said 330/4 wld be the earliest.

Foxboro...
7. Re: Parking at Gillette

gapper, not sure what you are looking for here. You want to visit Patriot Place, view the Hall but don't want to have to move your car. If the parking lots for the game open 4 hours before game time then you can get into those parking lots around 3:30 or 4. If you want to get there earlier, you will have to park in the non game parking lots which are open through the day, BUT if you chose that option you will have to move your car.

Atlantic City, New...
8. Re: Parking at Gillette

Thats all I wanted to know what time does the gillette lot open so i could park my car and not have to move it. Thank you.

Reply to: Parking at Gillette
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted