We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drop off/pick up area for concerts

Which Foxboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 2
Drop off/pick up area for concerts

For concerts, is there a landmark or business where I can go and relax while my kids attend a concert that does not require me to sit in a parking lot for hours? Suggestions for what to do after shopping at Patriot Place?

6 replies to this topic
Boston...
1. Re: Drop off/pick up area for concerts

There's not much to do without leaving the parking lot.

Boston...
2. Re: Drop off/pick up area for concerts

Ha ha! I can shop or sit in the car for hours but there must be a Pkace to park that is long the way back to the highway that is not an enormous Gillette lot. That is what I was asking. :)

Foxboro...
reviews: 6
3. Re: Drop off/pick up area for concerts

Why not bring a friend, and have dinner and drinks in one of the restaurants at Patriots Place. The place would be a zoo to leave and try to get back to as there are restrictions as to where you can go. Friends from out of town did the Springsteen concert last year and had a car service set to meet them after the show and the police would not let the car service near the stadium and they had to meet the car at the McDonalds about a half to 3/4 of a mile away.

Boston...
4. Re: Drop off/pick up area for concerts

The lot seems big to me. Again, you're in foxboro and on the auto mile, there's not much to do unless you drive.

Put your 80's jeans on and go inside the concert.

Boston...
reviews: 4
5. Re: Drop off/pick up area for concerts

There is a movie theater there at Patriot Place. You could always take in a movie, then have a drink or dessert at one of the restaurants. Walk over to the Bass Pro Shop and wander around in there for a few hours. That place is bonkers.

6. Re: Drop off/pick up area for concerts

Read your question and was wondering what you did etc... I am taking my kids (not myself) to a concert there this upcoming summer. It seems overwhelmimg!

Reply to: Drop off/pick up area for concerts
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted