We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting to patriot place/the hall from Boston

Which Foxboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
getting to patriot place/the hall from Boston

Any advice on best options for getting to Patriot Place from centre of Boston on a non game day?

Over in Boston from UK for a week in mid Feb with teenage son.

His big Pats fan & has birthday that week, so was planning to take him to The Hall that day.

Is it worth the trip out from Boston? Looks great from reviews online.

Any advice on whether nearest station & cab is viable or am I looking at a car hire for the day?

regards,

Mike.

Ellington...
reviews: 99
1. Re: getting to patriot place/the hall from Boston

Non-game days, you need a rental car for the day. I would agree that its worth it being a Pats fan too. You have the Hall of Fame and there is a mall attached to it.

Somerville...
reviews: 1
2. Re: getting to patriot place/the hall from Boston

If you have access to a car, it'd be a good midday trip, but I think that you will find Boston proper to be a better entertainment value overall.

3. Re: getting to patriot place/the hall from Boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, October 29, 2014