We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

field passes

Which Foxboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
486 posts
2 reviews
field passes

hi guys, wondering if it is possible to get pre game passes for Pats games? I was in Oakland last weekend and was on the field for warm up....Incredible but I cannot find anything here on east coast. Any help is appreciated

7 replies to this topic
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
14,956 posts
1 review
1. Re: field passes

You're kidding, right? Sorry my friend. You'll have to buy tickets - and on the even-more expensive after-market as well.

Edited: 7:58 pm, November 05, 2012
Somerville...
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
1 review
2. Re: field passes

I think you have to know someone, or get them thru a corporate connection. You could also apply to do security, I did have some friends who went to the 2003 AFC championship and were on the 50 yard line as a result..

Edited: 8:15 pm, November 05, 2012
canada
Level Contributor
486 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: field passes

I am aware I will have to buy tickets I have ticket on 40 yard line 10 rows up. My question was if I could get some meaning, buy some.

Just didn't see options for tickets to get on field until game starts then get to my seats.

Security would be a good idea but only down for the weekend. Thanks for the info

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: field passes

I could tell from your post you had game tickets. I'm sure you already called the pat's offices. Try finding some of the players on twitter, either team and maybe a donation to their favorite charity will get you near where you want to be.

canada
Level Contributor
486 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: field passes

That easy? That's good advice. Can people do that?

canada
Level Contributor
486 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: field passes

That easy? That's good advice. Can people do that on twitter?

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
5,492 posts
136 reviews
7. Re: field passes

wow, if that works, please let us know.

Reply to: field passes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted