We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

field passes

Which Foxboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
reviews: 2
field passes

hi guys, wondering if it is possible to get pre game passes for Pats games? I was in Oakland last weekend and was on the field for warm up....Incredible but I cannot find anything here on east coast. Any help is appreciated

7 replies to this topic
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 1
1. Re: field passes

You're kidding, right? Sorry my friend. You'll have to buy tickets - and on the even-more expensive after-market as well.

Edited: 7:58 pm, November 05, 2012
Somerville...
reviews: 1
2. Re: field passes

I think you have to know someone, or get them thru a corporate connection. You could also apply to do security, I did have some friends who went to the 2003 AFC championship and were on the 50 yard line as a result..

Edited: 8:15 pm, November 05, 2012
canada
3. Re: field passes

I am aware I will have to buy tickets I have ticket on 40 yard line 10 rows up. My question was if I could get some meaning, buy some.

Just didn't see options for tickets to get on field until game starts then get to my seats.

Security would be a good idea but only down for the weekend. Thanks for the info

Boston...
4. Re: field passes

I could tell from your post you had game tickets. I'm sure you already called the pat's offices. Try finding some of the players on twitter, either team and maybe a donation to their favorite charity will get you near where you want to be.

canada
5. Re: field passes

That easy? That's good advice. Can people do that?

canada
6. Re: field passes

That easy? That's good advice. Can people do that on twitter?

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
reviews: 101
7. Re: field passes

wow, if that works, please let us know.

Reply to: field passes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted