We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailgating for concert

Which Foxboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island NY
Level Contributor
562 posts
106 reviews
Tailgating for concert

We are coming from out of town to see Bruce Springsteen at Gilette in August. We would love to tailgate in the parking lot but saw on the Gillette Stadium website that tailgating is allowed by license. What does this mean?

Level Contributor
120 posts
23 reviews
11. Re: Tailgating for concert

Part of the reason I was hoping for another place to park was because some might be easier for us to get out of and get home. Parking right at the stadium, it can take 2 hours to get to my house which is less than 10 minutes away.

Lafayette House would be super easy to get out of and get home, but they want $55. So that's not going to happen.

Level Contributor
302 posts
12. Re: Tailgating for concert

You're smart to consider not parking at gillete and it can take up to three hours to exit.

Level Contributor
1,565 posts
104 reviews
13. Re: Tailgating for concert

I have always parked at the lot of Route 1 (with the water tower at the back) and never had a problem getting out of there May just be luck but it seems to go quick.

14. Re: Tailgating for concert

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, February 12, 2014