We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toby Keiths

Which Foxboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scituate, Mass
reviews: 28
Toby Keiths

I want to let everyone know what a joke Toby Keiths is. My wife and I took my 70 year old parents out to dinner at Davios for dinner after which we were going to TK to listen to some music. My parents could not get in because they did not have their license. They were very rude also. Do not go here.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
reviews: 106
1. Re: Toby Keiths

well, if what you are saying is accurate, that's just stupid. Who turns away paying customers? You might want to ask the management that very question. They probably will tell you that they have an established policy of "no id, no admittance, no exceptions" and the door people were just doing their jobs.

Scituate, Mass
2. Re: Toby Keiths

My post was indeed accurate and I received a response from thewir management. "no id, no exceptions" however there are times when one has to use a bit of common sense. If the obnoxious bouncer had any clue he would have said hold on and let me get a manager but there was no such offer except a rude "sorry" can't let you in.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
reviews: 106
3. Re: Toby Keiths

just bad business all the way around!

Somerville...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Toby Keiths

While I agree that ID'ing 70 year olds is egregious, I think I'd question the wisdom of bringing 70 year olds there, it's really more of a nightclub for the 20's set in my experience.

Scituate, Mass
5. Re: Toby Keiths

Thanks for your short sighted and idiotic response. My parents are both very active, athletic, love music and look better than most 25 year olds. They have every right to go listen to a country band and were most interested in listening to the band Saturday night because the band was from their hometown of Weymouth!

Hollis, New...
reviews: 3
6. Re: Toby Keiths

I missed the part where anybody challenged your parents' rights. You missed the part where one learns to refrain from being sarcastic and insulting toward people who express opinions in a civil manner.

7. Re: Toby Keiths

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, October 27, 2014