We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tim Mc Graw Kenny Chesney Concert

Which Foxboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, Florida
Tim Mc Graw Kenny Chesney Concert

Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney will be playing @ Gillette Stadium on Auugust 25th 2012 will train service be available for that concert

Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
reviews: 101
1. Re: Tim Mc Graw Kenny Chesney Concert

The train only runs for Patriot games. There is generally no public transportation available for concerts at the stadium.

Edited: 3:56 pm, November 21, 2011
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 20
2. Re: Tim Mc Graw Kenny Chesney Concert

There was one train that ran this year. Here's the MBTA link. www.mbta.com/riding_the_t/whats_new/?id=22384 I would recommend contacting Gillette or the MBTA to see if that option will happen again.

Tampa, Florida
3. Re: Tim Mc Graw Kenny Chesney Concert

Thanks for the info maybe as it gets closer they will re think their policy. Any idea how much a cab will be

M

Boston...
reviews: 4
4. Re: Tim Mc Graw Kenny Chesney Concert

If you plan on staying in Boston, a cab is prohibitively expensive to Gillette (and logistically near impossible for a return). Foxboro is about 30 miles southwest of Boston.

Look into renting a car, staying near the stadium (there is a hotel at Patriot Place, plus motels nearby) or getting a limo.

Boston
reviews: 25
5. Re: Tim Mc Graw Kenny Chesney Concert

I live not too far from the Stadium and you really are best off finding a hotel/motel along Rt 1 and then driving over on the day of the concert. Plan to leave hours before the concert as this is a popular one and the police presence will slow traffic etc down . They need to be very vigilent about the people due to several significant "bad actors" (out of control drunks) from previous concerts. I don't know the deal on tailgating parties so you want to check in with the Foxboro police dept before the concert to see when the gates open. I would think a limo would be outrageously expensive if they charge by the hour due to the slow traffic. Try a motel in Norwood, or one of the Attleboros. There isn't much around as this is very residential and a tad dull but it will get you to the concert sooner and with less stress.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 57
6. Re: Tim Mc Graw Kenny Chesney Concert

And if you don't want to leave the concert before the end, be prepared to sit in the parking lot for about 2 hours AFTER it ends.

RI
reviews: 6
7. Re: Tim Mc Graw Kenny Chesney Concert

there are no hotels within a $70 cab fair available for the 25th. I have looked and called aound!

Reply to: Tim Mc Graw Kenny Chesney Concert
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted