We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flyover at Gillette

Which Foxboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
486 posts
2 reviews
flyover at Gillette

Hey all, just wondering if there is a schedule that I can look at to see if there will be flyovers at certain Patriots games. Thanks

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
18,763 posts
63 reviews
1. Re: flyover at Gillette

What exactly do you mean by "flyover"? Is it military flyover to look up and see or some sort of tourist attraction where YOU flyover?

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
2. Re: flyover at Gillette

I think he means military flyovers. They have them sometimes at Patriots games, but it's usually for the season opener. It's not an every game kind of thing. I was there for the Pats-Bills season opener in '06 and they had a B-2 flyover which was awesome. They usually just have the F-15's from Westfield or the F-16's from Vermont do the flyovers, but it's not like Nascar races where there's a flyover every event, or in this case, every game.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
49 reviews
3. Re: flyover at Gillette

Will is right, flyovers are usually just for the Home Opener. I was there last week and they had the F-15s

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
18,763 posts
63 reviews
4. Re: flyover at Gillette

Thanks for the explanation ....

I THOUGHT that's what it was but I didn't think it happened all that freuqently that there would be a schedule (and you've all verified that) so that's why I was wondering if the poster wanted to fly over himself. OOPS!

canada
Level Contributor
486 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: flyover at Gillette

I figured it's a big game against Favre. His "last" year and all.

Thanks all

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
6. Re: flyover at Gillette

LOL@ his last year. Hasn't he said it would be his last year for the last 5 years now?

canada
Level Contributor
486 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: flyover at Gillette

he sure has...lol.

8. Re: flyover at Gillette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, March 18, 2011