We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help finding a cheap place to stay

Which Edgartown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Need help finding a cheap place to stay

We are a group of students from Europe, we have applied at work and travel to USA program, and so on we will come to Edgartown Martha's Vineyard to work there during the summer, so we need a place to stay there, we do not ask for anything luxurious, we are looking for a place to stay as cheap as possible, we are 4 people and we are looking for a place that has a price up to 100 dollars per person per week

2 replies to this topic
Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
reviews: 100
1. Re: Need help finding a cheap place to stay

Do you have jobs already on the Vineyard? If so, your employer would be the best resource for places to live. I am afraid that the cost of living on the island is very high, especially in the summer. You might check out the Hostel - which is not in Edgartown but is on the bus line. I am not sure what their policies are for long-term stays but you can check here:

hiusa.org/massachusetts/…marthas-vineyard

Also, you could look on Craigslist for house sharing opportunities - but please, be smart & do not wire anyone money!

Edited: 7:03 pm, May 19, 2014
2. Re: Need help finding a cheap place to stay

Hi Kreshnik,

I stay at the HI hostel in West Tisbury when I vacation in MV - inexpensive, comfortable, clean and peaceful!

Reply to: Need help finding a cheap place to stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted