We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edgartown Lodge MV

Which Edgartown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gainesville
Edgartown Lodge MV

I need any information (good/bad)about Edgartown Lodge as I will be staying with 6 ladies in May. Has anyone stayed there before? Is it a loud property because of the transit system during the day? Is property nice and clean? I understand it is close to everything (restaurants,shops,harbor).. Any info is appreciated..

Martha's Vineyard
Destination Expert
for Martha's Vineyard
reviews: 96
1. Re: Edgartown Lodge MV

I've never spoke with anyone that's stayed there. That being said, I do know you will be happy with the location; close to everything walkable in Edgartown. I would imagine that the noise from the bus is minimal, and you are sitting on the main exit from town, so there will be some traffic noise. Nothing like New York. People on the island tend to not honk horns, and the speed limit is slow.

Make sure you write a review and let us know how your stay went.

Gainesville
2. Re: Edgartown Lodge MV

Will definitely write a review when I return. Thank You!

3. Re: Edgartown Lodge MV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, September 21, 2009