We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation Home on Cape Cod

Which Eastham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Naugatuck...
reviews: 1
Vacation Home on Cape Cod

Hello,

We are renting a summer vacation home on the Cape next summer through Beacon Realty. Does anyone have any information about the company such as easy to work with, pictures are true, etc.?

The reason I am asking is I have never worked with this company before and when reviewing other realty companies (not Beacon) I read several negative comments from renters of their experience with other companies.

Thanks,

gstraz

11 replies to this topic
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 3
1. Re: Vacation Home on Cape Cod

I couldn't find this company. Do you have a website? Are they in Eastham?

reviews: 12
2. Re: Vacation Home on Cape Cod

We live in Eastham and I can't say I have ever heard of them.

Naugatuck...
3. Re: Vacation Home on Cape Cod

Actually it is called Beach Realty Cape Cod-so new I did not get their business name correct in the first post.

Yarmouth, MA
4. Re: Vacation Home on Cape Cod

I've never heard of them either.

How did you come across this company? Does the company have a physical address on the Cape?

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 57
5. Re: Vacation Home on Cape Cod

I googled it and if this is it, it looks like it's simply a website with a collection of links to other websites ... http://beachrealtycapecod.com/

Who EXACTLY are you dealing with?

Yarmouth, MA
6. Re: Vacation Home on Cape Cod

I just tried Googling it, too. All I could come up with is a Facebook page that shows an address in East Sandwich and an 800 number. Hmmmmmm ....

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 57
7. Re: Vacation Home on Cape Cod

This looks more and more supsicious all around. Perhaps one of the locals or destination experts can give you the names of established realtors in the area.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 20
8. Re: Vacation Home on Cape Cod

Senior65 has experience with Wilkenson Realty for summer home rentals in the Orleans area and they DO have a physical location. In the mid-Cape area we work with Martha Murray Real Estate every year. They are open 7 days a week which makes it convenient for you if you want them to show you a few summer home options on a weekend. Of course they have a website as well but they are just now putting up properties for rental after getting the repeaters squared away first. Call Robin there if you want to rent in Dennis. I'm sure others can give you some additional options and/or you call call the Chamber of Commerce for any other town that interests you.

Try to not make this into a big project. All the towns have something great to offer and you'll be out and about most parts of most days so even the house itself is not so very critical. Good luck.

Edited: 9:37 am, November 04, 2012
Naugatuck...
9. Re: Vacation Home on Cape Cod

Hello all,

I found the property on Tripadvisor-vacaton rentals-flipkey. My contact is Debbie at Beach Realty Cape Cod or BeachRealy.com. I am very thankful for all of your help, advice and going the extra mile to help me. I will contact the Chamber of Commerce-my feeling is they are not a realtor on the Cape physically but have this property thru tripadvisor. I am now just a little bit nervous-we love the house and we hope all will be well. I will try to do more o fa search -even contacting Debbie with my concerns and the need of reasurance.

Thank you everyone!

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 20
10. Re: Vacation Home on Cape Cod

Pictures are accurate? Good question. And what is located right around the property? The only way you will know for sure is if you take a drive to the Cape and take a look at this and perhaps a few other properties. Ask Debbie to let you see it. Can you pay by credit card?

Reply to: Vacation Home on Cape Cod
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted