We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Theater in East Orleans?

Which East Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vermont
Theater in East Orleans?

There is a little summer stock theater in East Orleans we visited last July. They did a production of Cabaret. It was wonderful. But for the life of me I can't remember the name of the theater. Help!

Connecticut Yankee
reviews: 9
1. Re: Theater in East Orleans?

Is it the Academy of Performing Arts? You can check here:

http://www.apacape.org/

Vermont
2. Re: Theater in East Orleans?

No. It's on the east side of Rte. 6. It might even be on Beach Road. Going toward the Ocean it's on the left, located atop a small hill. I think it was a meeting house or church at one time. It's an old white clapboard building.

Vermont
3. Re: Theater in East Orleans?

I checked out the link. And you might be right. I was positive it was in East Orleans, but everything else looks right. Thanks Much!

Connecticut Yankee
reviews: 9
4. Re: Theater in East Orleans?

That's the one! Summer theatre on the Cape is great, isn't it?

Have you been to the Monomoy playhouse in Chatham? Great productions there as well and held in a very charming building. The lemonade and cookies at intermission for sale here are charming and Very small town. It's another fun place to watch some decent summer stock.

reviews: 12
5. Re: Theater in East Orleans?

You are correct Dianne, the Academy of Performing Arts is in East Orleans. Great theater showcasing local talent. If you are looking for something a bit "edgier" you might take a look at WHAT, the Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater with 2 summer venues and a long history of fine theater. www.what.org

6. Re: Theater in East Orleans?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 11, 2010
Get answers to your questions about East Orleans