We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wee Packet - closed

Which Dennis Port hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 20
Wee Packet - closed

Wee Packet didn't open last summer as the owner retired.

Don't know what will happen now but the sign on the building says it is under contract. It's parking lot kitty corner to the restaurant is now a new, big house.

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
reviews: 36
11. Re: Wee Packet - closed

Does anybody know what they did with all the cool stuff in the Barn of Fun? What about the antique fortune-telling lady in the glass case?

Hartford...
reviews: 13
12. Re: Wee Packet - closed

Sorry Pastiche, don't know but I remember the fortune teller. We'll be back on the Cape in about a week and I'll give the Wee-Packet another try. Will ask around about the Barn of Fun mementos. We used all our tickets the last summer it was open and saved a few trinkets from the arcade: hula girl for my nephew's car and piggy banks for my boys.

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
reviews: 36
13. Re: Wee Packet - closed

We have family movies showing me, at about age five, riding on a Donald Duck ride that used to be outside the door of the Barn of Fun (on the side facing the parking lot). I'll really treasure that film now! Remember the paddle boats they used to have for rent in the waterway along the golf course?

Feeling very nostalgic today about downtown Dennisport -- the five-and-dime, the Coffee Cup, Hazelton's gift shop -- all closed now.

14. Re: Wee Packet - closed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Dennis Port