We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fresh Lobster - prices

Which Dennis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Framingham...
Fresh Lobster - prices

Who has the best prices in the Dennis area for fresh Lobster (alive and kicking)?

9 replies to this topic
Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 19
1. Re: Fresh Lobster - prices

Places you can check are Swan River Market, Dennisport Market (next to Benny's), Chatham Fish Market at Ring Bros., George's Fish Market close to Dennisport but in Harwich on a road that crosses Rt.28 and don't forget Stop and Shop in Patriot Sq. If you are not yet on Cape you can check Lobster Trap in Bourne and Market Basket sells them too if you want to get your Cape Cod holiday started off with lobster dinner the first night. Enjoy.

Framingham...
2. Re: Fresh Lobster - prices

Thanks CCC.

I know all of the places to check, I was hoping someone had done some price checking recently.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 36
3. Re: Fresh Lobster - prices

I haven't checked recently either. Could you please post what you find out?

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
4. Re: Fresh Lobster - prices

That would be almost too much to hope for Jane but I guess there's a slim chance. I echo Neslaw's request.

Edited: 12:08 pm, May 28, 2013
cape cod
5. Re: Fresh Lobster - prices

Today, at Shaws, rt 132, Hyannis, they have live, wild chicken lobsters, $3.99 lb. !

Framingham...
6. Re: Fresh Lobster - prices

Swan River & Dennisport - $9.99 / 10.99

Stop and Shop 7.99/8.99

No one picked up at Ring Brothers and tried Georges too late.

Normally I get them from Dennisport Lobster company, but since I needed a dozen this weekend, I went to Stop & Shop. My guests thought they were awesome, I thought they were good. It was fun watching/teaching some Lobster newbies.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
7. Re: Fresh Lobster - prices

Thanks for popping back on with the updating Jane. Glad a good time was had by all.

cape cod
8. Re: Fresh Lobster - prices

My guests always enjoy a home lobster dinner too, when visiting the Cape! Glad y'all enjoyed it too!

Falmouth...
reviews: 8
9. Re: Fresh Lobster - prices

Whenever I have called around to local fish markets in my area checking lobster prices, I have never found much difference. At most a dollar a pound so I have always gone to the markets I know have the freshest fish. I can't recommend any place in Dennis, but I would be looking for quality over price. Personally, grocery store lobsters are not for me. I can only imagine how much time they have spent in a warehouse or on a truck before they get to the table.

Reply to: Fresh Lobster - prices
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted