We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Massage and Dining at Chatham Bars Inn

Which Chatham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, NY
reviews: 4
Couples Massage and Dining at Chatham Bars Inn

Staying at the Chatham Bars Inn for 3 nights at the end of this month. I have never been to Chatham before and was wondering if anyone has done the couple's massage at CBI? Is it done in the spa or do they come to your room? I am assuming it is quite pricey...

Also, how is the dining within CBI? Are there good restaurants within walking distance?

Thanks so much for your help!

The Sea
1. Re: Couples Massage and Dining at Chatham Bars Inn

I honestly wouldn't bother with the restaurants at CBI. It's a short drive to downtown restaurants or take CBI's shuttle. The Impudent Oyster in Chatham is a favorite.

Boston...
2. Re: Couples Massage and Dining at Chatham Bars Inn

The couples massage at CBI is quite reasonably priced, actually. $125 for 60 minutes, $175 for 90 minutes. That's a great bargain. The couples massages are done in the spa, not in your room.

South Chatham, MA
3. Re: Couples Massage and Dining at Chatham Bars Inn

Sunday Brunch at CBI is well known it seems...i was there twice via a door prize and really liked it...though I'd not have paid that for myself ($35) at that time.

4. Re: Couples Massage and Dining at Chatham Bars Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 15, 2010