We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mid-price restaurant near Brewster w/non-seafood choices?

Which Brewster hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Naugatuck, CT
reviews: 57
Mid-price restaurant near Brewster w/non-seafood choices?

Hi all,

We're leaving for Linger Longer by the Sea on Saturday. My husband has suggested we go out to dinner on Saturday night. I love seafood, and can't wait for some great lobster on the Cape. He doesn't eat seafood, so I'm driving myself crazy reading all the reviews for restaurants that I'd probably love, but that don't offer appealing (non-seafood) selections for hubby.

Something mid-price, a view would be desireable but not a must. Will travel up to 1/2 hour from Brewster, but honestly, if something really strikes you as exactly what we'd like, would consider going further.

You have all been so helpful in planning this trip so far, I know you'll point me in the right direction. Thanks so much!

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 1
31. Re: Mid-price restaurant near Brewster w/non-seafood choices?

The Beacon Room would certainly get a vote from me, at least for lunch when prices are more reasonable. I most definitely would not pay $25 for a lobster roll just to get the view at Wequassett. There are plenty of views for free around, take your own lobster roll.

Harwich...
32. Re: Mid-price restaurant near Brewster w/non-seafood choices?

Sorry, my daughter JUST woke up and she is only an asst. server and doesn't know the prices. IF you want to go, my suggestion is to go after 1:30 when the lunch crowd is lessening. Or even later because diners not staying at the Inn can't drink at Libaytions until after 4:30. To me it is well worth a once a year splurge. And you KNOW you will get a great lobster roll. I prefer to eat once or twice a year at an upscale restaurant then many times at places like Hearth and Kettle.

Boston...
reviews: 55
33. Re: Mid-price restaurant near Brewster w/non-seafood choices?

Just an FYI that Northside closed two years ago. Starvin' Marlin is there now. Good food at fair prices.

34. Re: Mid-price restaurant near Brewster w/non-seafood choices?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, December 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Brewster