We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best breakfast in Brewster? Will be there in June.

Which Brewster hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Naugatuck, CT
reviews: 57
Best breakfast in Brewster? Will be there in June.

Hubby has insisted that, on our first day of vacation at Linger Longer by the Sea in June, he is taking me out to breakfast.

Can't seem to find much in the way of recommendations, other than Brewster Coffee Shop, but hear the lines can be really long. It isn't a problem for me, as I wake at dawn. Hubby likes to sleep in though.

Any good recommendations where we won't have to wait forever? We're pretty easy to please menu-wise.

Thanks all!

33 replies to this topic
Central...
reviews: 10
31. Re: Best breakfast in Brewster? Will be there in June.

If you're on a smartphone app, there is no sidebar with Top Questions. I'd recommend a shopping excursion down 6A at least as far as Sandwich, keeping an eye out for all the odd little shops and unusual crafts. Don't miss Samuell Day gallery in Barnstable, Caryn Samuell's glassworks and local Cape artists in her shop. Also Scargo pottery and their oddly unique gallery, to mention only two of my favorites.

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
reviews: 121
32. Re: Best breakfast in Brewster? Will be there in June.

Lynda B, annecd is correct that you can't access the Top Questions on the TripAdvisor mobile app. However, if instead you go to the TripAdvisor mobile website (via a browser like Safari), you won't see the TQs either--but you can get there. Tap the little green box at the top left. You will see a new screen with lots of choices. Scroll way down and tap on "Full Site." Then you will see the TQs on the right.

One note: The same small green box appears at the top left of a forum page on the mobile app, but "Full Site" is not among the options when you tap it.

Naugatuck, CT
reviews: 57
33. Re: Best breakfast in Brewster? Will be there in June.

Oh, that makes sense. We're using a laptop. I don't do the whole cell phone thing. I only have one because my boss gave it to me for work purposes. Yep, I'm old school. LOL :)

Thanks all and thanks Kendrick for the link. Very helpful.

Edited: 10:33 am, June 10, 2013
Reply to: Best breakfast in Brewster? Will be there in June.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Brewster