We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is 3 nights too much?

Which St. Michaels hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
reviews: 1
Is 3 nights too much?

Edited: 12:33 pm, September 18, 2013
10 replies to this topic
St. Michaels...
1. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

Yes.

Maryland
reviews: 36
2. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

Roadreveller, you obviously have a personal axe to grind.

Grasonville...
reviews: 151
3. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

I think it is about right if you have never been there. Will you have a car to take a ride if you want. If you don't that is fine you can walk everywhere in town. We live close by and take our boat there a few times a year. For us a day and a night is right for us.

reviews: 714
4. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

3 nights would be very nice. This is a beautiful area. We made daily trips there from Easton when we stayed at The Tidewater Inn for 3 nights. Crab Claw and Key Lime Cafe were very good places to eat there. :).

Columbus, Ohio
reviews: 3
5. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

I think 3 nights is perfect as it gives you time to really enjoy St.Michaels and explore one or more of the nearby towns of Oxford, Tilghman Island or Easton. There are allot of things you can do and fantastic dining in all of these towns and all are about 15 minutes from each other. Make sure you get out on the water as the best of St. Michaels is from the water.

washington, dc
reviews: 140
6. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

Three nights isn't too much time in this part of the Eastern Shore, but it might be too long in St. Michaels (depending on where else you plan on visiting). The distances in the area are fairly short, so if you're planning on using the town as a jumping off point and seeing other places in the area, three night is probably about right. If you're also also spending time in nearby towns, two night is probably plenty.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 38
7. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

to do what? just walk main st--- yes. to visit various places and maybe get out on the water- no

Better questions, help give better answers. Instead we have to guess what you intend to do with your time.

St. Michaels...
reviews: 32
8. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

I agree with some others, yes. I have lived here my whole life. You can go to the Maritime Museum, walk around all the little shops,eat, take the boat trip. I don't know what else. Do the same in Easton.

Annapolis
Destination Expert
for Annapolis
reviews: 4
9. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

If you are cyclists, there is a lovely bike ride from St Michaels to Belleview, with a hop on the tiny ferry over to Oxford for a nice day trip. It also makes a nice day trip by car. Not sure where you're staying but there are bike rentals available at the marinas if your Inn doesn't provide them.

Milford, Delaware
reviews: 28
10. Re: Is 3 nights too much?

We spent 2 nights, 3 days and it was just about right for us. Tilghman's Island is nearby and good for lunch one day, Oxford nearby also. Maybe a trip into Easton will add to your visit. Very pretty town with lots of water around you. Enjoy.

Reply to: Is 3 nights too much?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted