We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Inn at Perry Cabin versus Brampton Inn

Which St. Michaels hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey Shore
reviews: 1
The Inn at Perry Cabin versus Brampton Inn

I am planning a surprise getaway with my wife for our 15 wedding anniversary this summer and have narrowed it down to 2 places ... Inn at Perry Cabin (master suite)in St. Michaels and Bramtpon Inn(cabin) in Chestertown, MD ... I think St. Michaels seems more interesting than Chestertown, but I may be wrong. I like how the Inn is walking distance to town and there is a pool and restuarnant/bar on site as well, but I think the rooms, especially the cabins (double jacuzzis, dual head showers)at Bramton are nicer and more romantic than the Inn at PC ... any thoughts?

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 39
1. Re: The Inn at Perry Cabin versus Brampton Inn

You should pick one. Both are nice Towns.

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 11
2. Re: The Inn at Perry Cabin versus Brampton Inn

I have never stayed at the Brampton Inn so don't have any first hand information although it looks very nice.

I have stayed at theInn at Perry Cabin and loved both the resort as well as the town of St Michaels.

Happy Anniversary!

reviews: 767
3. Re: The Inn at Perry Cabin versus Brampton Inn

St. Michaels is a very cool place to explore. The Inn at Perry Cabin is a beautiful hotel. :)

St. Michaels...
4. Re: The Inn at Perry Cabin versus Brampton Inn

Thank you so much for your interest in The Inn at Perry Cabin. I firmly believe that St. Michael's is a wonderful place to visit during the summer. The Inn at Perry Cabin also is a very romantic getaway for couples celebrating their anniversaries. I would love to personally take care of your reservations with us and ensure that you and your wife have the best anniversary yet. Please feel free to call me at 410-745-2200 ext 246 or email me at csullivan@perrycabin.com.

Sincerely,

Chris Sullivan

Director of Operations

Grasonville...
reviews: 168
5. Re: The Inn at Perry Cabin versus Brampton Inn

Don't discount Chestertown. we take our boat up there just about as much as we do St Michaels. St Michaels is much busier during the spring and summer with more boutiques and such. As far a eye appealing I prefer Chestertown. This town looks like a MINI Williamsburg without the tourists. If you go to Chestertown they have a theater and right next door Is the Imperial , think dinner and a show! Keep in mind Chestertown is a collage town so avoid graduation week.

6. Re: The Inn at Perry Cabin versus Brampton Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, March 30, 2014