We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in St. Michael's

Which St. Michaels hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Breakfast in St. Michael's

Are there any places to eat breakfast in St. Michael's that are good and reasonably priced? We are staying at the Inn at Perry Cabin and my goodness, the price for breakfast is just too expensive. I would appreciate any suggestions. We are early risers so we are not interested in brunch. Any suggestions for a place to eat lunch would be great, also. Thank you!

6 replies to this topic
Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 12
1. Re: Breakfast in St. Michael's

Haha, it's funny that someone able to afford the Inn at Perry Cabin would complain about their breakfast prices...but I would do the same thing! So I feel your pain!

I did a quick search on Google, since I can't speak to any specific places I've had breakfast at in St Michaels, but Carpenter Street Saloon comes up as serving breakfast. Reviews are mixed, citing some high prices, but it is St Michaels after all. I would expect many breakfast places to have mixed reviews. But breakfast is breakfast to me. Unless you're a picky eater, it's kinda hard to mess it up in my opinion.

You may also want to look into Easton, MD which is a 15 minute drive away, and the Easton Diner. Reviews there are also mixed. What can I say.

2. Re: Breakfast in St. Michael's

You can check out Key Lime Cafe or Blue Crab Coffee. You could walk or bike from Perry Cabin to either one.

Pennsylvania
3. Re: Breakfast in St. Michael's

Maybe I should re-phrase my question. Is there any place to just get coffee and bagels? Something simple and quick?

4. Re: Breakfast in St. Michael's

Blue Crab Coffee or another coffee shop on Main Street whose name escapes me now should have coffee and muffins etc. Not sure about bagels. There is also a Farmers Market near the harbor on Saturday mornings. They should have some baked goods. Also an Acme grocery store on Main Street. There are not any chain type places in St. Michael's if that is what you are looking for. Easton has some of those spots if you are headed that way. Enjoy Perry Cabin. It is a beautiful place.

reviews: 713
5. Re: Breakfast in St. Michael's

Key Lime Cafe was great for lunch. :)

St. Michaels...
6. Re: Breakfast in St. Michael's

If you come back, you can go to Harbortowne Golf Resort and sit right on the water. If one person wants to eat a lot they can, it was 9.00 last summer for the breakfast buffet. I know the place got some negative reviews, but I have found it to be the only place where people were nice and it is not in the town. (I have not stayed there so I can't comment on that) Avoid Blue Crab Coffee (the name says it here...rude people,dirty & expensive) There is a Bagel place in Easton and an Amish Market that is open Thurs-Sat. Farmers Market is in St Michaels early AM on Saturday and in Easton until 12:00 noon with live music (neither are open in winter). Graul's market is on the way out of town towards Easton, better than Acme and has muffins and pastries. Coffee is at Rise-Up kiosk drive-up outside. Hope this helps anyone searching!

Reply to: Breakfast in St. Michael's
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted