We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Hilton Rockville

Which Rockville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ocean city, md
reviews: 10
Parking Hilton Rockville

Is there any other option for parking close to the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Ctr? The parking garage is $15 a day. Is there any free parking near by?

3 replies to this topic
Washington DC...
reviews: 113
1. Re: Parking Hilton Rockville

The Hilton in Rockville is right in front of the Twinbook Metro, so they charge to park to keep commuters from using their lot. As for free parking, there are a number of shopping centers nearby, but I do not know how strict they are on parking a car in any of them overnight. If you do go that option, it is possible your car could be towed.

Sorry to not have better news.

dctravel

ocean city, md
reviews: 10
2. Re: Parking Hilton Rockville

Makes sense. Thanks for responding. I guess we will just suck it up

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 13
3. Re: Parking Hilton Rockville

The strip-mall shopping centers are VERY strict about non-customers parking, especially given the proximity to the Metro. If your trip is over a weekend, street parking in the metered spaces adjoining the hotel are free on Sundays and I'm 99% sure the metered spaces are also free on Saturdays.

The closest un-metered street parking without apparent restrictions is about three blocks away--across Rockville Pike on Rollins Avenue.

Edited: 4:06 pm, July 07, 2014
Reply to: Parking Hilton Rockville
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted