We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking for fireworks

Which Rockville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bethesda, MD
parking for fireworks

I am planning to take my kids to see the fireworks at Montgomery College on Saturday night. The online flyer says that it can take an hour to exit from the official parking lots after the fireworks. I'm wondering if it would be better to park somewhere else and then walk to and from the fireworks location, but I'm not sure where would be a good place to park. Is Rockville Town Center within walking distance of the fireworks location?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 13
1. Re: parking for fireworks

Using the Rockville Metro station as your Town Center starting point, it is a 1.25 mile walk to the main festivities at MC.

2. Re: parking for fireworks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, December 29, 2009