We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help me find a condo!

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ashburn, Virginia
reviews: 1
Please help me find a condo!

I have gone through the websites and honestly, everything looks the same.

We are FINE with staying ANYWHERE above 50th.

These are our requirements:

1. We MUST have a kitchen (we plan on cooking as we are kosher) with oven and microwave

2. Two bedrooms (2 adults, 2 teen girls)

3. MUST BE OCEAN FRONT (not side - we want the view -we are both from S.FLA and love waking up hearing/seeing the ocean)

4. MUST have an OUTDOOR pool (decent) preferably on ocean side of building

5. PREFERRED non smoking

6. CLEAN!!!!

BONUS - If they have Fri - Fri check in - that is a BONUS - not essential but preferred.

If anyone has been pleased with a specific unit - specific condo PLEASE SUGGEST!

We don't care if elevators are slows... if beach is crowded....

I am just getting a headache looking at all the choices!

Last year we stayed at a hotel for five nights - but this year we prefer a condo.

Thanks... thanks... thanks....

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
reviews: 60
1. Re: Please help me find a condo!

Your biggest problem will be the Friday check in. Most units rent Saturday or Sunday only.

You could try Vacation Rentals by Owner. These units are rented by their owners, and unless it is against the building rules, they can rent out when they want to. www.vrbo.com

You didn't say when you're trying to book. So using the end of July as a jump off point, I checked Holiday Real Estate's site and these units have an outdoor pool:

Atlantis

Antigua

Seawatch

and 81 Beach Hill

All are above 65th St.

Coldwell Banker does show some units that rent Friday to Friday (www.cbvacations.com) as well.

Another great choice is the Marigot Beach Condos on 100th St. www.marigotbeachcondos.com I have many friends who have stayed in this building and really enjoyed it.

Hope that helps you some.

Ashburn, Virginia
2. Re: Please help me find a condo!

We are trying to book August 17 - 24.

We can do Sat - Sat...... that really isn't a problem .... we will just head down later in the day.

Eva

Pittsburgh PA
3. Re: Please help me find a condo!

There are some really nice 2- 3 bedrooms in the Carousel carouselhotel.com/ocean-city-md-condominium-…

Also I know of a unit in the Quay, (stayed here 2 yrs ago) it's flat out gorgeous, huge 3 bd, step up jacuzzi tub in bedroom right up against the windows, large balcony. High enough to enjoy the view, yet low enough to hear the ocean... and here's the kicker - private owners!

PM me if you're interested in more details.

Edited: 1:00 am, February 18, 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
4. Re: Please help me find a condo!

I just PM you.

Thanks.

Pittsburgh PA
5. Re: Please help me find a condo!

Sorry for the delay - I just PM'd you back.

Hope it works out for you!

UpstateNY
reviews: 4
6. Re: Please help me find a condo!

I stayed at the Golden Sands last year and I believe it meets all of your requirements. If you book through CBVacations there are a few rentals on Fridays. We loved everything about the place. Alot of fun for kids and the beach bar is an added bonus.

Arlington, Virginia
7. Re: Please help me find a condo!

There are Friday to Friday rentals at the Oceana complex that meet all of your requirements to a tee. Check out VRBO for more information.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 40
8. Re: Please help me find a condo!

Most are the same. Rental units are going to have rental furniture. after we have paid for the owners condo, then they will throw it away and put in the good stuff. Marigot has direct beach units. Also, because they are rented thru the Clarion, you can check in any day. I believe they have weekly rates but you will have to look or call. Units are ok and generally clean. again, they use clarion's housekeeping so if you have a problem, there is someone right there. don't have to wait to find the housekeeper. I have stayed there for the past 10 years for a convention and these units have everything we need for the short period of time we are actually in the room.

Another option could be Princess Royale but not sure how many units are directly on beach vs the side view you don't want.

Edited: 5:42 pm, February 21, 2013
pittsburgh
reviews: 6
9. Re: Please help me find a condo!

Another vote for Golden Sands! We've stayed at numerous condos and this was by far our favorite. We booked thru Coldwell Banker and were very please. There website is very user friendly.

Ocean City, Maryland
10. Re: Please help me find a condo!

One more vote for Golden Sands, I stayed there last year and I booked it from , www.ocbeachgetaways.com.