We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Beach 501 in Ocean City, MD

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Friendsville...
reviews: 14
Golden Beach 501 in Ocean City, MD

has anyone ever stayed here - and or dealt with vacationinoc.com,any answers greatly appreciated

Ocean City
reviews: 1
1. Re: Golden Beach 501 in Ocean City, MD

Tried to help, but realtor site won't load pictures or info on unit from their site, which makes me think maybe not such an efficient realtor group. But might just be a temporary software issue. Saw one in the building on VRBO that had nice reviews and reasonably priced, location on the boardwalk at 4th Street is right in the heart of things.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
reviews: 60
2. Re: Golden Beach 501 in Ocean City, MD

I googled the unit and found pictures here:

www.vacationinoc.com/tours_gallery.asp?id=19

and here:

cbvacations.com/VacationRentals/…

I honestly have never heard of this rental company though, and I thought I knew all of the rental places. If Coldwell Banker is still renting it, I'd go with them.

Looks pretty nice to me.

Ocean City
reviews: 1
3. Re: Golden Beach 501 in Ocean City, MD

Looks like Coldwell Banker (CB) has it listed for 2013 season; doubt the owner would rent it through two realtor companies. Would want to clarify who is the actual managing rental company before giving money to anyone.

Edited: 1:34 pm, January 05, 2013
Friendsville...
reviews: 14
4. Re: Golden Beach 501 in Ocean City, MD

Thanks so much - have been leary about it! Will look into more!

5. Re: Golden Beach 501 in Ocean City, MD

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 07, 2014