We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airbnb

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 14
Airbnb

Has anyone used airbnb for accommodation in Scandinavia? Is it ok? Appreciate some feedback either way.

Thanks!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
reviews: 49
1. Re: Airbnb

Scandinavia? Like....Sweden and such? In Europe? You've posted your question in the forum for Ocean City, Maryland. A beach resort on the east coast of the United States.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
reviews: 48
2. Re: Airbnb

An atlas is a very handy tool. You're talking to the Ocean City, Md. USA forum. We really can't answer you're question...............well, at least I can't.

3. Re: Airbnb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, November 22, 2012
Sydney, Australia
4. Re: Airbnb

After I used Airbnb the host of the apartment at 3 Grantham St, Sydney made a false claim for damage so they could take my deposit.

Airbnb supported the false claim without any evidence that I caused any damage.

They told me they have a host guarantee to protect the host, but not the equivalent to protect the guest. I gave evidence to show that the host was lying, Airbnb didn't consider this, they completely supported whatever the host said, which ended up in me losing my deposit for no reason.

Finally I gave a "thumbs down" review of my stay on the Airbnb site which was honest and not even that critical, but Airbnb removed it because they said I wasn't allowed to comment on the dispute of the deposit.

So obviously I wouldn't use Airbnb again, if anyone does I would recommend they only do it if they really trust the host and they hope not to have to deal with Airbnb if there's a problem.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 36
5. Re: Airbnb

DrDoo

We are very very thankful. I checked your posting history and you have put OC in the same category as London, Paris, Grenada and Rome. Pretty lofty company.

Did anyone else wonder why someone from Sydney would use this company to rent an apt in.... Sydney?

6. Re: Airbnb

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 am, June 21, 2013
7. Re: Airbnb

8. Re: Airbnb

Delaware
9. Re: Airbnb

I used AirBNB to fill the tires of my SUV. Never had a problem.....

Johnstown...
Destination Expert
for Johnstown
reviews: 21
10. Re: Airbnb

Oh no, they're multiplying!!

Dude, LOL...now that was funny!!!

I stayed at an AirBnB last night...it was a breath of fresh air!!! ;)