We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sandpiper dunes condos

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pottstown
sandpiper dunes condos

Has anyone stayed at the sandpiper dunes condos. I just have not seen much reviews on them and would like to hear form someone who has stayed in them.

Johnstown, PA
reviews: 1
1. Re: sandpiper dunes condos

Hi. We stayed at the Sandpiper Dunes about 2 or 3 years ago. It was located somewhere around 50-59th st. I believe. The room was great! Balcony with direct oceanfront, a living room, master bedroom that leads out onto the balcony, 2 full baths, with one in the master bedroom, pull out sofa, and a full kitchen. We loved it there and wanted to stay there this year, but they were already booked. When we stayed, it was about the first week or so after peak season, and we paid around $750. We have been to Ocean city before many times, and love the boardwalk, but for the longer stay this place was definitely worth it! Only one downfall for my wife -- there was no indoor pool, just outdoor. ( She always worried about rain or bad weather and needs the indoor pool). Other than that, I highly reccomend Sandpiper. Hope you have a great time!