We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OC activities

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pa
reviews: 3
OC activities

My family will be vacationing the week of 8/22 in OC. We will be staying around 19th Street. Looking for reccommended places to eat ( Wifes Birthday falls on one of the nights, so I would like to find a real nice place for this night). Also, heard a lot about a boat, OC Rocket, what is this all about ?

We are really looking forword to this trip. Thanks for any info that you provide !

Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
reviews: 41
11. Re: OC activities

Mink how is Tutti Gusti? I keep hearing about a good Italian restaurant, but I am not sure if it is Antipasti or Tutti Gusti

Ocean Pines...
12. Re: OC activities

Both restaurants are really good for Italian. However, my wife and I prefer Antipasti.

We went to Tutti Gusti only once and they really screwed up her order. The waiter brought out the completely wrong entree and he was somewhat non-apologetic about the situation. Meanwhile, my wife waited another 20 minutes for them to quickly prepare what she originally ordered. Other than that, the food was really good.

I like Antipasti much better though, and Fausto, the owner, is a real character. The food at Antipasti tasted like more authentic Italian to me. Very good. So, if I had my choice, you tell where I'd be headed. Antipasti was actually rated in the top 5 restaurants for 2004 by the Food Network Channel. Price wise, Antipasti is just a little bit more, but I definitely think you get what you pay for.

Finally, I'd call ahead and make a reservation for either place you decide upon.

Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
reviews: 41
13. Re: OC activities

Thanks - Price doesn't matter, quality of food does! We will definitely make reservations in light of the wine weekend.

Baltimore
reviews: 10
14. Re: OC activities

how about the wangs at Smitty McGees..

whats the hot one ATOMIC / NUCLEAR?

O-sry--upscale...how about cloth napkins, lol

Ocean Pines...
15. Re: OC activities

Ripken,

I "hotness" scale for the wings at Smitty's goes something like this:

Inferno, Nuclear, Medium, Mild

I usually go for the Nuclear. Inferno is so hot it's not really enjoyable. More like torture. They've got a "Wall of Flame" recording how many Inferno style wings a person has eaten at one sitting. The last time I was in there the record stood somewhere around 85!!! I can't imagine eating 85 normal wings.

If you want really good wings, Smitty McGee's in west Fenwick Island is about the best place in the area. Plus it's in smoke free Delaware.