We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family reunion activities

Which Hunt Valley hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PHILADELPHIA
family reunion activities

we are planning a family reunion in July in hunt valley what kind of activities or site are there to see in Hunt Valley.I would appreciate any information.

South Florida
1. Re: family reunion activities

Hunt Valley? What and WHERE is Hunt Valley? I've never heard of it.

fireyourtrvlagnt@aol.com

Baltimore, MD
2. Re: family reunion activities

Hunt Valley is a suburb of Baltimore. I can't think of two much there to do. There is Oregon Ridget Park. There are many activities in Baltimore though--aquarium, museums, etc.

Annapolis, MD, USA
reviews: 1
3. Re: family reunion activities

Really...there is nothing to do in Hunt Valley. It's a business park run by McCormick. As stated, Oregon Ridge Park is there, but its attractions are limited. They do have a "swimming hole" carved from an old quarry, common in the area. The Beaver Dam Swimming Club may be a good spot. They offer group discounts during the week and are just down the road from the Hunt Valley Marriott.

http://www.beaverdamswimmingclub.com/

…ba.md.us/Agencies/…

There are a number of private golf courses nearby and some public courses a little farther. If you play, a letter from your club pro may get you a tee time at a one of the private courses...The public courses are used heavily and reservations are required, particularly at Pine Ridge...

PHILADELPHIA
4. Re: family reunion activities

Travelin'Prankster,

Thank you for for both the swimming infomation it is very helpful. thanks for taking the time to respond.

If you find out any other info please let me know.

Glo.

PHILADELPHIA
5. Re: family reunion activities

Travelin'Prankster,

Thank you for for both the swimming infomation it is very helpful. thanks for taking the time to respond.

If you find out any other info please let me know.

Glo.

lutherville
6. Re: family reunion activities

Hunt Valley is taking off! You have the brand new Avenue with lots of shops and great places to eat. The movie theater is right behind it too. Oregon Ridge is beautiful and there is also the Monkton trail(PaperMill Road) you can go to and rent bikes for the day if you want or go tubbing!(sp?) Beaver Dam is close by with sandpits for volleyball and a quary to swim in, just make sure the kids are smart swimmers) Baltimore is about a 20 minute drive and you can find tons of places downtown! The best crabcakes are at Michael's Cafe right in Timonium on York Road. I think Ocean Pride has the best crabs to pick, but could get pricey with a big family! Hope this helps!

Get answers to your questions about Hunt Valley
Recent Conversations