We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"One King Bed Accessible" or "Studio Suite 1 King Bed" ?

Which Gaithersburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
"One King Bed Accessible" or "Studio Suite 1 King Bed" ?

What's the difference between "One King Bed Accessible " and "Studio Suite, 1 King Bed" in Hampton Inn in Gaithersburg?

There's a cost difference, but the photos and the explanations are the same. I don't want to pay more just because it has a fancier name!

Thanks.

4 replies to this topic
Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
3,866 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: "One King Bed Accessible" or "Studio Suite 1 King Bed" ?

The suite is a much larger room that, at the Hampton at least, appears to includes a sofa bed. "Accessible" usually means a standard-sized room designed for those with disabilities, e.g. wider passageways, doorbell, visual signals when the phone or doorbell rings, lower peepholes, etc.

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: "One King Bed Accessible" or "Studio Suite 1 King Bed" ?

Thanks! I kinda hoped it meant a suite as other places, e.g., two rooms, but, hey, it's not marriott <vbg> Thanks so much!

Mangalore...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
3. Re: "One King Bed Accessible" or "Studio Suite 1 King Bed" ?

I found this at the Hilton site

"Get away in one of our 1 King Bed Accessible Rooms, specifically designed for guests with special needs. Oversized entry ways and modified fixtures add extra convenience to this comfortable contemporary guest room. "

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
11,874 posts
49 reviews
4. Re: "One King Bed Accessible" or "Studio Suite 1 King Bed" ?

I don't know what it is about this question that moved our new friend in India to read the hotel website to answer you question but welcome. This is really the type of question that it is easier to just call the hotel and ask.

Reply to: "One King Bed Accessible" or "Studio Suite 1 King Bed" ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gaithersburg