We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GPS address help

Which Gaithersburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
N Dartmouth MA
reviews: 65
GPS address help

I am trying to put in the address for the comfort inn in Shady Grove into my GPS. The address I have 16216 Frederick Rd but when I put into my GPS the only thing it comes up with is S Frederick Ave. Is this the same place?

How is the traffic driving into DC from here? What would be a good time to leave in the morning to avoid rush hour traffic.

Thanks

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
reviews: 50
11. Re: GPS address help

I would recommend posting your specific questions about sites in Washington on the Washington DC forum. The Gaitherersburg, Maryland forum doesn't get a whole lot of traffic. :)

If you take Metro to the Woodley Park-Zoo station it is a mostly uphill walk to the zoo. If you get off at Cleveland Park it's more downhill.

reviews: 39
12. Re: GPS address help

A friend from high school days and his girlfriend stayed at the Comfort Inn you are talking about ... corner of Shady Grove Road and Route 355 awhile back and they got to the Shady Grove metro station via Comfort Inn's own shuttle. In fact, you could walk if you wanted to.

Oh, and someone said that the locals call that road, Frederick Avenue ... huh? I have always called it Route 355 since it changes names running south to north from Georgetown, DC to Frederick, MD ...

It changes names ...

Wisconsin Avenue, Rockville Pike, Hungerford Drive, South Frederick Avenue, North Frederick Avenue, Frederick Avenue, Market Street

13. Re: GPS address help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 01, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Gaithersburg