We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels closest to Metro in Shady Grove

Which Gaithersburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
central PA
Hotels closest to Metro in Shady Grove

Could someone advise on a decent, clean hotel

accessible to the Shady Grove metro? Thanks.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 13
1. Re: Hotels closest to Metro in Shady Grove

Realize that no hotels are walking distance to the station--you will need to rely on either your own car, hotel shuttle or transit bus to get you to the station.

So as a starting point, all of the hotels on this map are a 5-10 minute ride to station (the "B" Marriott is an Execustay facility, not a hotel.)

http://tinyurl.com/48an7t

Being fairly local, I have not stayed at any of these and would need to defer to specific reviews. But the amenities (shopping, restaurants) in the immediate area of each are best at the Marriott (G) and Springhill Suites (H) in the Washingtonian/Rio complex.

Lac du Flambeau...
reviews: 185
2. Re: Hotels closest to Metro in Shady Grove

There's a Comfort Inn near the Metro station; guide states they have a complimentary shuttle. Check for a Trip Advisor review. I stayed at a B&B about a mile from Shady Grove last time I visited, but not sure it's still operating. Have a great visit!

3. Re: Hotels closest to Metro in Shady Grove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, October 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Gaithersburg
More Gaithersburg Topics