We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite restaurants

Which Easton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
America, The...
reviews: 51
Favorite restaurants

We'll be coming to the eastern shore for a long weekend and would love some restaurant suggestions for Easton/

St. Michaels/OxfordCambridge. Since we'll be there for several meals, recommendations for both upscale and casual would be great. Places with water views would also be helpful.

Thanks!

6 replies to this topic
Eastern Shore...
reviews: 67
1. Re: Favorite restaurants

The Crab Claw is a local fave in St. Michaels. The Cambridge Diner is an awesome place to eat in Cambridge, great food for a great price. Also in Cambridge is Portside, very nice restaurant on the water. In Easton there aren't many restaurants that aren't chain restaurants, well there are some but none that I feel are worth mentioning. The only one everyone suggests is the The Washington Street Pub, its ok, but pricey, food just isn't all that great. I dont visit Oxford enough to suggest any place. Hope this helps.

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 10
2. Re: Favorite restaurants

Out of the Fire is excellent. I definitely recommend that.

reviews: 708
3. Re: Favorite restaurants

The Crab Claw in St. Michaels is nice for a casual meal with water views. Also in St. Michaels,, we loved The Key Lime Cafe. In Easton there are two fantastic restaurants: Mason's and Bartlett Pear Inn. They are on the same street. :)

Edited: 6:36 pm, April 05, 2012
America, The...
reviews: 51
4. Re: Favorite restaurants

Just saw this recent response to my post, so I'll update with the places we went. I appreciated the suggestions! We had great meals at Mason's and The Crab Claw, plus very good ice cream in Oxford at Scottish Highland Creamery in Oxford. We were so disappointed with our meal at the Bartlett Pear Inn. You can read my review if you want to know more about our experience. I know others enjoy it a lot. It was a very expensive, mediocre dinner for us.

philadelphia
reviews: 6
5. Re: Favorite restaurants

Just got back from Saint Michaels and stopped for lunch in Easton. We ate at quite a few restaurants in Saint Michaels. The best waterfront meal we had was at Town Dock Restaurant. Good service, good food. Big pickle was good: Modern bar, fun atmosphere, good food and drinks. Delicious meal and friendly atmosphere at Ava's.

We had lunch at Out of the Fire in Easton and it was yummy!

reviews: 708
6. Re: Favorite restaurants

Thanks for the report back, we will have to try Out of the Fire next visit. :)

Reply to: Favorite restaurants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted