We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mother's Day Brunch

Which Columbia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
reviews: 41
Mother's Day Brunch

Turf valley is booked.

It's sort of last minute as you can see, and trying to stay about $25-35 per person for a brunch buffet. There seems to be a lot of places that have a la carte menu but I'd prefer to do a buffet. Some restaurants on Open Table say Mother's day brunch buffet but on their web site there is absolutely no information regarding that.

Open to D.C. (no Virginia) and Baltimore (no further than inner harbor) - we're located in between both so don't want to go far into VA or north Baltimore. Thanks.

Maryland
reviews: 2
1. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

Sorry, didn't realize you had already checked open table. You are late (as you know) to really get a reservation in the inner harbor, I would guess

Maryland
2. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

Do you have any specific restaurants that you recommend? I see some places have availability but I can't find information about how much the brunch costs for some and prefer a buffet.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
reviews: 49
3. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

Sheraton in Columbia has a great buffet, but they may be booked by now...

410-730-3900

Baltimore, Maryland
reviews: 1
4. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

I will echo Irisfan's recommendation. The Waterside restaurant has an excellent Sunday Brunch. It is located in the Sheraton right on Lake Kittimaquandi in "downtown" Columbia.

Maryland
5. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

Sheraton had openings later in the afternoon! Thanks!

I asked her to double check brunch was still going on at 5PM and she said yes... Hope she's right :)

I love having waffles as an option

6. Re: Mother's Day Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, September 27, 2009