We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LBMI-Bizarro!

Which York Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Camden County, NJ
LBMI-Bizarro!

Having had experience at this York Beach establishment I can tell you that the negative reviews are truly being gracious, in comparison to what could really be written herein.

There is something very wrong at this place. I advise that you stay away!

Maunaloa, Hawaii
reviews: 2
1. Re: LBMI-Bizarro!

oooo... im so scared

massachusetts
reviews: 2
2. Re: LBMI-Bizarro!

We have been going to York off-season for years. and staying mostly on Long Sands.Some of the hotels and motels have gotten way too expensive and some have gotten shabbier so we're looking for a new place to go.Has anyone stayed at the Dockside? I know we will never go to the Long Beach Motor Inn after reading all the posts.I think we may give up on York anyone stayed at the Rhumb Line resort in Kennebunkport?thx

Lady Lake, Florida
reviews: 60
3. Re: LBMI-Bizarro!

This place is run like an elite members only club, they treat potential customers poorly, very suspiciously. I've been going to York Beach for over 40 years and the climate at this place has been foul for as long as I remember...my advice, stay away & hope for more congenial owners at some point. The people running this place are in the wrong business.

4. Re: LBMI-Bizarro!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:42 am, August 20, 2007
Boston, MA
reviews: 30
5. Re: LBMI-Bizarro!

The people who we think we're the owners profiles all seemed to be last visited on the the same date in Late September of 2006. Methinks Tripadvisor banned their IP address.

6. Re: LBMI-Bizarro!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, September 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about York Beach