We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Lobster Prices

Which Old Orchard Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
reviews: 9
Best Lobster Prices

I'll be in the area next week. I've read about the lobster glut and how cheap lobsters are but the retail price doesn't reflect this glut. I'll be in the OOB, Portland and Freeport area and points inbetween. The cheapest I've found is $4.99 for soft and that's what I paid two years ago. I check with Pine Point--expensive and the guy that answered the phone told me, "Why don't you just walk over here and read the chalkboard?" Smart *ss. Any idea's? If you have any suggestions please tell me where they are located. Many thanks! 30 years of coming to the area for vacations.

1. Re: Best Lobster Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:06 am, March 22, 2013
Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
reviews: 128
2. Re: Best Lobster Prices

professortim -- since the original poster was here last August, your advice may be a little late.....and probably violates Trip Advisor policies against listing personal information....

3. Re: Best Lobster Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 23, 2014