We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transporation from Portland Airport to Kennebunkport

Which Kennebunkport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Valencia, CA
Public Transporation from Portland Airport to Kennebunkport

I'm attending a wedding in July in Kennebunkport, Maine and am coming from the West Coast. Does anyone know if there's public transportation from the airport to Kennebunkport? Thanks...

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 36
1. Re: Public Transporation from Portland Airport to Kennebunkport

Amtrak downeaster lands you pretty close in Wells. (less than 10 miles). short taxi ride or probably could get picked up there.

If you are coming 3000 miles, can't get someone to meet you at the airport so you don't have to depend on bus or train schedules?

www.amtrak.com/northeast-train-bus-stations

Southern Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
reviews: 10
2. Re: Public Transporation from Portland Airport to Kennebunkport

Where are you staying? Some places offer shuttle service. I think neslaw's suggestion to have a friend pick you up is the best idea.

Valencia, CA
3. Re: Public Transporation from Portland Airport to Kennebunkport

Thanks for your suggestions. You're right, someone should be able to pick me up! I'll work on that, but will bring the amtrak schedule with me. I'll also check with the hotel. Thanks everyone...Brooklyn Peach.

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
reviews: 114
4. Re: Public Transporation from Portland Airport to Kennebunkport

Getting someone to meet you at the airport (about 30 miles from Kennebunkport) or meeting you at the Wells Amtrak Station (about 10 miles) will definitely be your best bet. As a last resort, cabfare from the airport to K'port will run you $80-90 according to the Jetport's cabfare estimator....

5. Re: Public Transporation from Portland Airport to Kennebunkport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 30, 2014